Welcome to American Concrete Coatings
As one of the most innovative and long term economical flooring options available today, polished concrete flooring is leading the market in warehouse, retail and decorative facilities across the nation. Polished concrete floors by American Concrete Coatings, Inc. can be found in a variety of buildings from industrial facilities, office buildings, restaurants, retail outlets, houses of worship and residential applications. Polished concrete is appealing to both commercial and industrial clients for its durability and cost effectiveness. Architects prefer polished floors for their beauty and creativity that can be achieved by varying degrees of polished finishes as well as the ability to add color, logos, engraving etc.
American Concrete Coatings, Inc. located at 1372 Bennett Drive, Unit 148, Longwood, Florida 32750.has been offering a variety of architectural floor finishes for fifteen years in the Florida market.
We are based out of Orlando, Longwood area, however we travel the entire state of Florida to include the southeast.
What is Polished Concrete?
Polished concrete is a mechanical grinding process that utilizes industrial diamonds and impregnating hardeners and protectors to level, densify, polish and finally protect the floor from within the interior of the concrete surface.
Polished concrete is concrete that is ground with a variety of diamond tooling starting with coarse grits and progressively changing to finer grits of diamond tooling. In this process , the surface of the concrete is densified to help with the polishing process. Different types of concrete densifiers are used and the type used is determined by the type of concrete substrate being polished, whether it is soft, medium or hard concrete. During the grinding and polishing process, color may be added to enhance the beauty of polished concrete. Finally, a concrete protector may be added and burnished to add protection to the polished floor.
Polished Concrete System Will:
- Add a fresh look to your facility
- Revitalize and harden the surface of your concrete floor
- Transform stained, dirty, dark and hard-to-clean concrete into bright, polished, beautiful concrete that is easy to maintain
- Make old, worn-out concrete look and perform better than new
- Transform the floor into dust-free concrete
Polished Concrete Benefits:
- Gives you a premium look at an affordable price
- Densified floors last much longer than other materials
- Requires less maintenance reduces cleaning expenses
- Reduces dust making for a cleaner work place
- Brilliant shine that even looks better over time, uniform luster and sheen
- Resist tire marks and stains
- Never requires paints or sealers that can delaminate or wear through
- Environmentally friendly
- Bright, shiny floors can reduce your lighting expenses, saves you money!
Here at American Concrete Coatings, Inc. we are prepared to meet the high demand of offering quality and service with competitive prices to you our customer and as a decorative coating contractor in the concrete coatings and concrete polishing industry we would like to have the opportunity show you that concrete is no longer just a boring gray surface in fact, each concrete surface can become a work of art. We are a locally owned and operated company with an outstanding reputation within our community. That means we will take the time to help you find the perfect product and technique that fits your specific project and your budget.